Saturday, November 9, 2013

Where would you like to live?

So do people consider the neighborhood they want to live in as top priority? It was definitely something I considered when I purchased my home. What's your take on this?

Whoa! Did you say you have not made a purchase yet? Did you say that you are "on the fence?" Did you say that you are "waiting until next year?" OR, did you say, "I'm going to call you back in four months?" Somebody really did say that to me. Oh well.

No matter the reason you have not contacted me to get started on your new home purchase, I'm giving you another chance!

Call me AND
 
Thanks for stopping by

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Creekside Living
Ontario, California
Realtor Debbie Dee
RE/MAX Kings Realty
19009 Van Buren Blvd., Suite 202. Riverside, CA 92508



No comments:

Post a Comment