Friday, September 20, 2013

Mortgage closing costs increase in 2013 - MSN Real Estate

I remember when I purchased my first home. I did not have any idea what the fees were and I really did not care. The process was a fairly smooth one and I appreciated the lady who was my Realtor leading me along the way. 

I made up my mind that I was going to buy my first home, made a call to Karla and the rest is history. No, it wasn't quite that simple and quick. But, my two year plan to save up for a down payment was quickly shot down. 

Write this check. Write that check. Sign here. Sign there. a FEW MONTHS later, "Here is the key!"
That is the way it happened.

If you want to get started on the purchase of your new home, give me a call. 

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Creekside Living Ontario, California
Realtor Debbie Dee
RE/MAX Kings Realty
19009 Van Buren Blvd., Suite #202, Riverside, CA 92508







1 comment: