Monday, September 16, 2013

What would you do if you OWNED a town?

 
What would I do if I owned my own town? I would change some laws and have a good ole time. That's for sure.
 Hear what one man did after he purchased a little town in Wyoming. This is how dreams come true!
 
Read his story and make plans for your next move. Maybe you do not want to buy a town, but you want to purchase a new house. Read this man's vision for the town he purchased and then get moving on your vision. Call me today! Let's get started.
 
 
 
Creekside Living Ontario, California
Realtor Debbie Dee
BRE#01826420
RE/MAX Kings Realty
19009  Van Buren Blvd., Suite #202, Riverside, CA 92508
 
If you want some assistance in the housing market give me a call.
 
YOU CAN DO THIS!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment